MEDFORD, MA. -- The Lesley men's basketball team fell for the sixth game in a row, this time to Gordon College by a 112-74 score. The Lynx drop to 0-6 on the season, while the Scots advance to 1-1.
INSIDE THE BOXSCORE:
- Chase Howard had a bounceback night for the Lynx, scoring 21 points on nine of fifteen shooting to go along with five rebounds and two assists.
- The Scots got a huge night from Eric Demers, who scored 30 points on twelve of twenty-two shooting. Demers was three of nine from beyond the arc and made all three of his free throw chances. He added eight rebounds and four steals and scored 25 of his points in the first half.
- Gordon was on fire from three as a team, shooting 44.4% on the night. Avelino Damoura and Zach Quanico each made four threes off the bench.
- The Lynx were not able to get much going against a strong Gordon defense. They only shot 37.7% on the night and were outrebounded 44 to 32.
- The Scots were able to take advantage of the Lynx on turnovers and offensive rebounds. Gordon outscored Lesley 23 to 11 off of turnovers and 20 to 6 on second chance points.
- Kostas Tatsis was able to get to the line consistently for the Lynx. He made ten of eleven free throws in the game and finished with 18 points and 8 rebounds.
The Lynx travel to Merrimack College on Friday November 22nd. Tip-off time is to be announced.